XF 1.5 IPs are all the same. Need to disable IP ban and need a fix.

I recently set up my new forum and everything is working great but every IP for every user that has registered is the same IP. I looked up the IP and it is owned by my host. In fact it is my website's IP. How do I correct this issue. Also, in the mean time, how do I disable IP bans without disabling the ban menu all together. I don't want someone to accidentally IP ban the entire forum. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

You can add more information to the ticket, if you wish.

There's no reason I can think of that the config change wouldn't work. After all, that's the recommended way. If it doesn't work, I suggest contacting CloudFlare support.

You can try my add-on. It won't change IP's that are already logged to a post though

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/solidmean-cloudflare-detect.1595/
Unfortunately this did not work either. Not sure why this is happening. I guess I will contact cloudflare. I just hope they will give me the time of day. I don't own the cloudflare account. As I said before I am just the developer. Hopefully they will give me some advice though. Thank all of you for your help! :)

Top Bottom