XF 1.5 IPs are all the same. Need to disable IP ban and need a fix.

I recently set up my new forum and everything is working great but every IP for every user that has registered is the same IP. I looked up the IP and it is owned by my host. In fact it is my website's IP. How do I correct this issue. Also, in the mean time, how do I disable IP bans without disabling the ban menu all together. I don't want someone to accidentally IP ban the entire forum. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if I seem inexperienced with this, I haven't used Xenforo much and I didn't set up the hosting for this one. I do like the software though. Makes things super easy.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
You can add more information to the ticket, if you wish.

There's no reason I can think of that the config change wouldn't work. After all, that's the recommended way. If it doesn't work, I suggest contacting CloudFlare support.

You can try my add-on. It won't change IP's that are already logged to a post though

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/solidmean-cloudflare-detect.1595/
Unfortunately this did not work either. Not sure why this is happening. I guess I will contact cloudflare. I just hope they will give me the time of day. I don't own the cloudflare account. As I said before I am just the developer. Hopefully they will give me some advice though. Thank all of you for your help! :)