IPS 4.3 to Xenforo

lollo90

Hi all!
I'm planning to move from IPS 4.3 to Xenforo, basically for the high ram usage IPS does. Actually I don't see an importer from IPS to xenforo 2, only version 4.2 can be imported to xenforo 1.5, version 4.3 seems to be unsupported right now.

Do you have any idea?

If the schema hasn't changed from IPS 4.2 to 4.3, then you should be able to use the importer.

You would have to check that with IPS though.
I don't think it's a question they reply happily. So basically I have to buy a xenforo license and start a conversion with the risk to don't be able to import all data from IPS 4.3.6. That's not a good start :confused:

A migration from any software should be a planned and tested process, so if you purchase the software and encounter any issues when you're testing the import, we will address these issues for you and include them in a future release of the software for everyone else.

That said, I believe users have successfully imported from IPS 4.3. At least, we haven't been told otherwise, so I suspect you will be ok, and if not, then the support will be there :)

I don't think it's a question they reply happily. So basically I have to buy a xenforo license and start a conversion with the risk to don't be able to import all data from IPS 4.3.6. That's not a good start :confused:
We can migrate your forum in a test site and then send it to you the URL so you can check if all the data was successfully imported. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Top Bottom