I've got one license of xF and I'm very happy with it right now, however I have another forum on IPB right now. I've got IP. Gallery and it's grown to become a very important aspect of my site, a very large percent of organic traffic on my forum comes from the gallery. What's keeping me from converting the forum to xF are two factors. First is 3.2 is around the corner and so far what IPB is promising with 3.2 is very good. I won't know until I can test 3.2 first hand but with the little teasers IPB has shown, xF still seems a tad more stream line than 3.2 when it comes to posting and user friendlyness. Second, how would I handle the gallery? I'm not asking for an official xF gallery - I know Kier and Mike are busy with the lawsuit and improving the forum itself... so in the end... what happens to my gallery if 3.2 doesn't meet my expectations and I decide to go with xF?