IPB 3.2 - Early Beta Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a demo. I've had no luck starting my forums before. I bought an expensive IP.Board and it's still not popular. I am considering creating a application/modification resource site for XenForo as soon as I get my coding team together which should be soon. So if we get some applications together for XF soon, I'll buy one.

I have a demo. I've had no luck starting my forums before. I bought an expensive IP.Board and it's still not popular. I am considering creating a application/modification resource site for XenForo as soon as I get my coding team together which should be soon. So if we get some applications together for XF soon, I'll buy one.
Sorry to hear that the site isn't popular yet; good luck with the new venture though; XenForo makes people socially active!

But is implied since crack is a low quality poor man's drug. Cocaine on the other hand I would have let slip through the straw...errr... pass. ;)

ok ... lets say that XF is the caffeine of forums ... if I don't use it often I get a headache ... I also get a headache using other forum software :)

To me, it looks like they're just copying XF.

I think your right, I would say they are trying to take XenForo strongest strengths right now and incorporate them into IPB 3.2. End of the day, they are all in direct competition with each other to sell and make money, so to be expected really.

IPB has been trying hard to capture vBulletin customers ever since Internet Brands took over and vBulletin boat started sinking, but XenForo has been getting most of them instead at their loss. So it stands to reason they will start looking at getting them back from XenForo now if they can.

It's just business and the way the game is played.

TBH, I don't like the skin, to start.

What are y'all finding so similar, besides the alerts, and stuff in the upper right?

LIKE this feature has been copied, check posts. The LIKE feature as been one of the biggest plus factors for XenForo, looks like IPB noticed that also.

Snap1.webp

I'm not trying to call IPB or anything for doing it, after all it's a very well used feature in XenForo that will greatly benefit IPB 3.2 and make it a better product as a whole. Like I said before, to be expected really and helps make forums better products having this type of competition over feature sets.

As a potential buyer of both, I'd sooner IPB had it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom