XF 1.1 IP Issue & Guest Issue

Cambion

I presume this would be a server issue more than a software issue but any help would be appreciated.

I have two problems

1. Guest Issue
I can't remember when exactly but Last week when we upgraded to 1.1.4...around the same time our host stuck us on cloudflare.

Okay great...however prior to 1.1.4 upgrade and prior to cloudflare, just the day before and for the past 3 weeks of using cloudflare our members online were quite high and the number changed.

Now since we've upgraded to 1.1.4 and we are now on cloudflare, I've noticed that the guest number does not ever change.

There can be 30 users online at once but for some reason the guest number ALWAYS stays at one.
Which seems highly unlike me that there is only ONE person browsing my site as a guest.

Any idea why this may be?

2. IP issue
I am glad I was paying attention when I did this. I had to ban a Spammer and I noticed that when I went to ban the user and the ip, the ip was the same ip as my server.

I then went to go look at posts from other members who had posted in the thread as well and every member had the same IP Address as the server.

Does anyone know why this may be?

Top Bottom