IP info

Enay

Hello!
After upgrading to version 1.5.11, when I click on the user's ip does not appear a window with information.

Apache2 + PHP 7.0.8 + ubuntu 16.04.1

Just to confirm, are you clicking "IP" or the "123.123.123.123" link in that overlay? The latter is just a regular link that opens in a new window, so if that's not working (not opening a new tab/window), I suspect that would be more fundamental to your browser.

Just to confirm, are you clicking "IP" or the "123.123.123.123" link in that overlay? The latter is just a regular link that opens in a new window, so if that's not working (not opening a new tab/window), I suspect that would be more fundamental to your browser.

I click on "123.123.123.123"

2016-11-08_17-10-22.webp

I tried Opera, Mozilla, Chrome and IE....not working.

My friend said that yesterday set the firewall on the server. Maybe the problem is due to this... I will report later.

That particular link is different; I was generally referring to the links in the overlay. If you right click and open it in a new tab, what happens?

But the page loads very long, almost two minutes.
That will likely be the problem. We try to resolve the IPs back to a hostname and that is taking an incredibly long time in your case, at least with these IPs. The overlay will timeout after 30 seconds.

You can either do what you did (new tab) or look up IPs in the control panel.

That will likely be the problem. We try to resolve the IPs back to a hostname and that is taking an incredibly long time in your case, at least with these IPs. The overlay will timeout after 30 seconds.

You can either do what you did (new tab) or look up IPs in the control panel.

The problem was in firewall. Now everything is configured and working.

Top Bottom