XF 2.0 Invoices generation?

V3NTUS

I was wondering if there's a way to allow admins to automatically generate invoices when an account upgrade is processed. It would save me a lot of time, even if an Add-On is available I'm ok with it, as I don't think there's a core function for this.

Also, I think it would be good to have Xenforo require for user to provide their private details before allowing them to purchase an account upgrade, such as providing their VAT Number, National Insurance Number, Tax Code, Real Name/Surname etc.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from you.

Also, I think it would be good to have Xenforo require for user to provide their private details before allowing them to purchase an account upgrade, such as providing their VAT Number, National Insurance Number, Tax Code, Real Name/Surname etc.
Not in the current climate.

Thanks Andy.N, unfortunately it's not a real invoice, and it doesn't meet the law standards of many countries, including Europe.
I know. If you find one, please let me know. I would love to be able to automatically generate the invoice for clients after they pay online.
Do you know your online merchant provider provides that?

Do you mean PayPal? As far as I know it does only generate "proforma invoices" which unfortunately are something different and aren't suitable, as well. It's hard when you have to generate invoices many times every day, especially if you have small packages available on your forum and dozens of donors on a daily basis. Hope to find something to fit my needs sooner or later. Thanks again for taking part into this discussion, whenever I'll have some news, I'll let you know.

So the PP invoice after a purchase is not sufficent? Because that one contains the exact same information the official XF invoice for purchases on this site contain.

Top Bottom