XF 2.2 Page Generation Time

SatGuyScott

This may be a dumb question, but I can't find what I am looking for.

A few years ago I was able to turn something on and the footer of my forum would dispplay the PHP / Page Generation time. If I remember correctly it also showed the number of database querys each page made as well.

I can't remember if that was an addon that did it or a setting someone.

Anyone now how I display this?

i have visited several free script sites (and a few paid ones) that appeared to have the debug mode on. it is rather funny to see the sites that do that and the admin not realize what they have done.
Many a mooons ago people used to use Google to search for a debug mode phrase and that was how they used exploits as all sites indexed with debug mode on were just happily ignorant.

Set it for your IP only and it can be used on a production site without allowing others access.

Change 0.0.0.0 to your IP.

Code:
if (isset($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) && $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] == '0.0.0.0')
{
    $config['debug'] = true;
}

Many a mooons ago people used to use Google to search for a debug mode phrase and that was how they used exploits as all sites indexed with debug mode on were just happily ignorant.

During the Windows 2000 server days, if an admin installed it but hit the escape key when the admin login screen came up, the admin login would have no password ! It was easy to find servers at US universities with T1 bandwidth, lots of hard drive space, and no admin login. I miss the dal.net days.

Top Bottom