1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 invisible option..

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by ArticWolf, Jun 21, 2012.

1. ArticWolf

ArticWolf Member

first off can I close this off completely, at least to members, but keep it open for ONLY Admins/staff?
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Close what, your forum?

Admin CP > Options > Board Active
  3. Deebs

Deebs Well-Known Member

He means can he only allow admin/staff to use the invisible feature and not regular forum members.

To answer the question, not without some form of template modification or addon I believe. It would be great to see it become a usergroup permission.
  4. ArticWolf

ArticWolf Member

didn't make myself clear again..keep forgetting to talk different..anyway..the 'invisible option' in the drop down under members name..says"show on line status"..that's what I'm talking about...
  5. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

No there's currently no way to do this without modifying code.

And yes I also wish it was possible to change via usergroups.
  6. ArticWolf

ArticWolf Member

hmm that's a pain..is there no one in here that at one point or another ran into this and wrote a code for it...surely with all the top notch talent in here one would think that it has been done..
  7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm so sorry, I should have read it more thoroughly :)
  8. ArticWolf

ArticWolf Member

hell no ..it is I that should remember that Canadian quirks are not known over the pond..thinking that is where u are from if not then you are south of me and for sure I need to explain better..for they don't know either...
  9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

10. ArticWolf

ArticWolf Member

aah man you did it again...thank you so much now if the others came back here, they to would be jumping over the moon as well.. [​IMG]