1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invalid URI supplied error

Discussion in 'Enhanced Search Support' started by D.O.A., Jan 22, 2012.

1. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

hi, i recently got elasticsearch running on centos via the guide here. At first I couldnt get anything to reindex, so I followed the thread here.
    # set, it is automatically derived. It must point to an actual IP address.
    # network.publish_host:
    # Set both 'bind_host' and 'publish_host':
    I assumed these settings were to be uncommented and given the localhost IP in the xenforo options, so I did that. However when I returned to the tools > elasticsearch options I recieve this error:
    [*]Server Error
    Invalid URI supplied
    Zend_Uri_Http->__construct() in Zend/Uri.php at line 143
    Zend_Uri::factory() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 270
    Zend_Http_Client->setUri() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 253
    Zend_Http_Client->__construct() in XenForo/Helper/Http.php at line 34
    XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient() in XenES/Api.php at line 35
    XenES_Api->__construct() in XenES/Api.php at line 53
    XenES_Api::getInstance() in XenES/ControllerAdmin/Elasticsearch.php at line 7
    XenES_ControllerAdmin_Elasticsearch->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
    tried re-uploading the files, to no avail. Any suggestions how I broke it?
  2. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

it's fixed, must have been an uploading error as the .php file sizes changed when I updated my ftp software, it was probably uploading them incorrectly to begin with. using network.host: works :)