Fixed Invalid email users not showing as logged out.

mjda

If a user is in the "Email invalid (bounced)" user status, they still show in the Members Online Now list even after they have logged out.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Set a user's state to "Email invalid (bounced)".
  2. Log in with that user.
  3. Log out with that user.
  4. Notice they are still showing in the Members Online Now list.
  5. Change their state to "Valid".
  6. Log in, then back out, with that user again.
  7. Notice they are now not in the Members Online Now list.

I should mention that when you look at the Members Online List, you evidently need to be looking at it as another logged in user. On the board I'm testing on, the user I'm setting to "Email invalid (bounced)" is "mjda". Then, when I log out as "mjda" I no longer see myself in the list. However, if I open another browser and log in as "Mike", then "mjda" appears back in the Members Online Now list.

The weird thing is, though, that regardless of the browser/window I'm looking at, if I'm logged out "mjda" does not show in the list. It's not until I log in as "Mike" that I can see it again. "mjda" is also showing up on the Current Visitors page.

I hope all this makes sense. It's kind of hard to explain. I guess I could take screenshots if need be. Just let me know.

The point is, all of this behavior goes away as long as mjda's user state is set to "Valid".

If a user is in the "Email invalid (bounced)" user status, they still show in the Members Online Now list even after they have logged out.

Isn't it because of a modification to the software?

I don't know such group:"Email invalid (bounced)"

Top Bottom