Introducing: CODForu.ms [ Call of Duty Forums ]

Sheldon

cod.png

This is the first release in the network created by @Mike Edge. The site is built on UI.X Dark by @Audentio and has quite a few features with it. Although a child of the "PS4Foru.ms" theme, it does have its own look, and own special characteristics. Took me a bit, but I figured out how to display certain things on one and not the other even though it is simply a "child".

-- Custom Message User Info
---> Background displaying Staff Members
---> Post Ranks, including previews of the "previous" rank, and the "next" rank.
---> Prestige Icons
---> Future integration with COD Ghosts, as well as special things for VIP members.

codpostbit.gif

--Custom Member Page
--- Refreshing "Call of Duty" images on your profile. (changes on each reload)
Screenshot_3.webp

--Custom Nodes
codenodes.gif

Shortly, the camo seen on the front logo, as well as in the sidebars will be interchangable depending on users preference.

Screenshot_6.webp

That is still in progress, but on the horizon. There are plenty of things to still to come, so it will be a continual work in progress.

I'd like to give a thanks to @Mike Edge for allowing me the freedom to do what I want to do with this site and @Audentio one as well for his excellent framework/theme.

Excellent work and I'll elaborate a little with the logo when I mentioned it had great perspective. You seem to have a natural talent in placing the objects in just the right locations which is what I meant that this logo had great perspective. I much prefer your take on the whole cod design over other designs I've seen. Well, if you didn't know that I admired your work before you do now. Excellent job can't fault the design no matter how hard i look for stuff to criticise.

You seem to have a natural talent in placing the objects in just the right locations which is what I meant that this logo had great perspective.
He hasn't watched me flying the jets on the game then. Me and the ground seem to be good friends. ;)

@Sheldon, you have done an excellent job... one of the best COD styles that I've seen.

Last edited:
Excellent work and I'll elaborate a little with the logo when I mentioned it had great perspective. You seem to have a natural talent in placing the objects in just the right locations which is what I meant that this logo had great perspective.
This +1 :D

As with my usual train of thought, gamers like images... big and bold. Myself, I like to lay claim to certain things, I like to see things on my profile, etc. With CODForu.ms, I wanted members to be able to show off their favorite game of the series. So, big and bold. Let's do that....

memberpage.gif

Here are the other games... in simple screens.

mw.webp waw.webp mw2.webp bo.webp mw3.webp bo2.webp

These are selectable in "preferences", the same area you can select your prestiges that show up on postbit (expanded to show all games, currently working on Ghosts still)

Screenshot_5.webp

As with my usual train of thought, gamers like images... big and bold. Myself, I like to lay claim to certain things, I like to see things on my profile, etc. With CODForu.ms, I wanted members to be able to show off their favorite game of the series. So, big and bold. Let's do that....

View attachment 62107

Here are the other games... in simple screens.

View attachment 62110 View attachment 62113 View attachment 62111 View attachment 62108 View attachment 62112 View attachment 62109

These are selectable in "preferences", the same area you can select your prestiges that show up on postbit (expanded to show all games, currently working on Ghosts still)

View attachment 62114

oooh I do like the Black Ops zombie version (I like them all) but especially that one.

Cool editing, but feels too gimmicky for me, if that makes sense. Feels like a site for people who are a lot younger than me.

Best of luck though, and I'll continue checking back to see how you're doing as I do with most gaming sites :)

Top Bottom