Intro Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't get into an argument over this other than to say whatever 'historical' record(s) you are relying on to form your opinion as to who Jesus is and whether He existed is wrong ;) And yes, there is indisputable, unarguable truth in this world and is contained in writings for all to see.

I won't get into an argument over this...
I wouldn't either. There's nothing to argue about. But the opinion of a non-believer is just as valid as the opinion of a believer. You can't possibly be shocked that there are people who don't agree with you.

I wouldn't either. There's nothing to argue about. But the opinion of a non-believer is just as valid as the opinion of a believer. You can't possibly be shocked that there are people who don't agree with you.
Validity has nothing to do with it. One is correct and the other is not. Period. What shocks me is that you can make the statement that Jesus is fictitious when science, the historical record, archeology and eyewitness accounts prove otherwise. Making statements like that do nothing but make one look willfully uninformed...sorry.

I thought you weren't going to argue about it?

Again, there is no argument. You have a belief system based on a book. Good for you. Congratulations. Who cares? Everybody has to cling to something.

I dismiss your beliefs as casually as you dismiss mine. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

That site certainly uses a lot of flash.

I believe it best to close this thread now. If another moderator wants to re-examine the thread feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom