• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Intrepid

Intrepid [Paid] 2.0.2.1.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Finnigan

Look great BUT. First, your support forum is no longer. Your password retrieval isn't working. Little hard to purchase something when I can't login.

Dalton Prock

Mike, if I've a license for Intrepid for XF 1.5, can I upgrade and how?
You can upgrade, yes. We offer a few coupon codes for those who have an active/inactive license. Such are shown in this quote:
As a thank you to all those who have stuck by Intrepid, those with an active license receive 50% off when upgrading to Intrepid 2. Just use coupon code UpgradeIntrepid. If you have ever purchased a UI.X product, we have a 20% even if its inactive, just use coupon code UpgradeIntrepid20.

AWS

I have users that still use IE 11. That's the downside to running a tech site for newbies. Most not only still use IE 10/11, but, also use XP. The style does not work in that browser. There is a horizontal scroll issue.

I am not sure if you want to fix it. I have turned on the default xenforo style and instructed the users with IE to use it. It works correctly.