Style Intrepid from Audentio Design

Dad.

Hey everyone!

We've got an awesome design we'll be releasing in the next few days and we wanted to show you all real quick to see what you thought!

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• 6.webp
    6.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    27 KB · Views: 201
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 177
I see you have the logo next to the menu the same as Antiquark (I think it is). Is there any option to have the logo to the right, rather than the left on this style of nav menu?

I may have a project coming up where this style of menu would match the rest of the website, but needs the logo on the right hand side.

I see you have the logo next to the menu the same as Antiquark (I think it is). Is there any option to have the logo to the right, rather than the left on this style of nav menu?

I may have a project coming up where this style of menu would match the rest of the website, but needs the logo on the right hand side.

Its not an option, but it can be done with a few template edits :D. You can pretty much do anything relatively easily with UI.X and our products.

You are making me crazy, show your styles but delay to release them... grzzzz

Hah well we do have a rather large list of custom work we do. We work day in day out trying to do a good job for everyone. The themes will be released along with an awesome list of improvements for UI.X.

Its not an option, but it can be done with a few template edits :D. You can pretty much do anything relatively easily with UI.X and our products.
Is it a function of the theme or the core UI.X? Just curious as we can get the main look we are going for with just UI.X. Not that $5 or $10 would break the bank, just don't need the pretty stuff ;)

Is it a function of the theme or the core UI.X? Just curious as we can get the main look we are going for with just UI.X. Not that $5 or $10 would break the bank, just don't need the pretty stuff ;)
The moving the logo to the left of the navigation is a setting of UI.X. It will work in any other theme of ours as all of ours run the UI.X framework. Moving it to the right however, wouldn't be quite as easy but definitely can be done.

I wish if you consider something similar. I don't like regular node page that much.
Red arrow: Really we need that way!?
Green arrow: This is another thing I really miss vBulletin sometime, there, if you click on it, there would be an overlay telling you the list of posters. (it is nothing to do with your skin that I am going to put some requests. :) )
Untitled.webp

Instead, imagine this, you are in a node page, if you hover your mouse over the thread title, it shows pagination, right?! How bout if you put other details too as such!
Untitled1.webp

Or get rid off regular view, think something new there, anything.

Oh, come on... Now this one is my number one! Looks really great! I hope it will be released soon ;)

i5Ihp2vEJ6pn1.gif

Any update on release date? I have put my entire product release on hold until I can get my hands on this theme. It's that sexy. <3

We are adding a HUGE feature that is going to be a XenForo first. Its actually done. So we'll be releasing this next week for sure. The products themselves are 100% complete, we are just making some last minute updates to UI.X.

Top Bottom