Interview with Mike/Kier from XenForo

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
F

Floris

"We’ve had the opportunity to interview Mike Sullivan and Kier Darby from XenForo Limited, and ask them a few questions about their new company and upcoming forum product."

I thought it would be worth letting you guys know :)

And M/K, thanks again for your time! Much appreciated.

We know they were busy, we had 15 to 25 good questions, but picked out those that wouldn't take too long for them to answer. We wanted them to focus on their project, and not get distracted by fan questions, they have enough of those on the forums :p

thanks for sharing Floris ;)

just a tip put the disqus plug-in onto your blog ;)

I tried both disqus and intensedebate, and they added 2 full seconds to the page load. Unlike my other blog, but I can't fix it, so turned it off.

Then they should hire some PR-people. Maybe Mike's girlfriend is interested :D
I don't know what her skills or experience is regarding public relations.

@ Kurtz:

I've gone through the IntenseDebate source code and tweaked it. The lag should now be gone and logging/posting via twitter, facebook, wordpress, openid, or intensedebate is now possible and shouldn't have a slow down as well.

I don't know what her skills or experience is regarding public relations.

@ Kurtz:

I've gone through the IntenseDebate source code and tweaked it. The lag should now be gone and logging/posting via twitter, facebook, wordpress, openid, or intensedebate is now possible and shouldn't have a slow down as well.

nice job Floris ;)

I just wanted to say thank you for everybody for their positive feedback so far. Glad to hear you guys and girls like the Interview.

I use disqus and I would be interested to learn what you did to tweak the code

Top Bottom