Interview with Mike/Kier from XenForo

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
I think you'd be in a small minority of people who would rather hear from a XenForo PR department rather than the developers themselves.
Of course I'd like to hear everything from you. It was just a shout out after Floris said, he didn't want to ask in-depth questions to you ;)

For people like Brandon_R who said this was already known; this is more helpful for new members, because much of the posts that contain the information are necro'd, and no longer active or spread out across the forum.

This supplies a official statement in the way of response directly from the developers, allowing for it to reach a larger base of new members (Most people wouldn't search through the whole site for information). 

Thanks Kier, Mike and Floris. Unfortunately, none of the information was very new to me, so I didn't benefit from it as much as I'd have liked to.

On a more positive subject, are we to expect more interviews?

On a more positive subject, are we to expect more interviews?

Yes, we have additional questions ready for another time, but we don't want to bother kier/mike all the time.

We have also finished additional interviews, scheduled for later this year, and early next year, with some key players in the community world that are moving away from vB or IPB to XenForo and will share their experiences.

There are currently 25+ drafted articles with 15 different topics, ready to be published when the info is complete, and the time is right.

Yes, we have additional questions ready for another time, but we don't want to bother kier/mike all the time.

We have also finished additional interviews, scheduled for later this year, and early next year, with some key players in the community world that are moving away from vB or IPB to XenForo and will share their experiences.

There are currently 25+ drafted articles with 15 different topics, ready to be published when the info is complete, and the time is right.
Impressive. I look forward to reading those articles.

Top Bottom