• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Interview with Kier

F

Floris

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions Kier, Mike and Ashley (and even Jerry) and for The Sandman for posting them. It's great to learn a bit more about those who build this product.

Kim

Fabulous interview Kier, lovely to go a little deeper into your mind.

Thank you both Kier and Howard, great questions, awesome answers.... and six weeks ago *edit - before I knew you or this software* I would have gagged at that comment..seriously so impressed by you Kier and your (and Mike's) beautiful software.

erich37

great interview and more importantly great philosophy of doing things !

"Additionally, we are not in a mad rush to put more and more features into XenForo. Our focus is far more on quality and user experience - making what we have really enjoyable and intuitive to use, allowing people to rediscover how great it can be to simply post messages to each other."

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I still think it should be pinned in here, not everyone reads the announcements forum :)
If we pin this one though, we'd have to pin the others and then people would complain of having too many pinned threads at the top of the forum.