Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like XenForo is gaining popularity, good for XF! My support goes to XenForo, you can't avoid jealousy in some people for them to see other people doing something better.

Wishful thinking, but maybe the extra time is so IB and XF can resolve their differences. I highly doubt it. My guess is that XF have been busy consulting with lawyers, rather than on launching the product, which is completely understandable. Of course, the blame again lands squarely on IB.

Looks like XenForo is gaining popularity, good for XF! My support goes to XenForo, you can't avoid jealousy in some people for them to see other people doing something better.

Looks like they are having record traffic because of this.

Imagine what will happen once the media gets the story out.

I would have thought they would have consulting with their lawyers BEFORE launching the XF site at all.. I really hope I am notified when/if this goes on sale. I have subscribed to their announcement threads and then they make a new one so I am out of the loop (get no notification).

I would have thought they would have consulting with their lawyers BEFORE launching the XF site at all.. I really hope I am notified when/if this goes on sale. I have subscribed to their announcement threads and then they make a new one so I am out of the loop (get no notification).
Subscribe to the new one too, Jafo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom