Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doin' the pee pee dance in my seat for 45 minutes now, waiting because they said "coming soon".
I'm such a dork!
1.gif

Oh... sorry for the TMI on the pee pee dance.
1.gif
You're not alone... Ikeep running to the kitchen in order to try and make the same cup of coffee for the past 30 minutes... put kettle on... check xenforo... read thread... get distracted... put kettle on.... repeat process.... kettle cold, put kettle on... repeat process.

I have to ask... Is this a girl thing, or do most of the girls I know just mention that randomly?
I get random texts from girls I know telling me when they need to go to the bathroom, and sometimes its like :rolleyes:.

LOL, I think it is. Really.
As for why on earth I would sit here like a dork and hold it for 45 minutes, well... let's just say... this whole waiting thing has left me a few fries short of a full value meal today.
1.gif

You're not alone... Ikeep running to the kitchen in order to try and make the same cup of coffee for the past 30 minutes... put kettle on... check xenforo... read thread... get distracted... put kettle on.... repeat process.... kettle cold, put kettle on... repeat process.
hahaha.... funny - I've been doing EXACTLY the same thing... think i've boiled it three times now haha

LMAO!!!!! :D Yep! That's me! I brought extra sodas back in my office so I wouldn't have to keep getting up. This is so sad. LOL (((shakes head)))

Yer.... lucky I went to bed last night... mine got a bit upset and did kick my bum off the computer. Morning here now though.... whoo hoo...
It is 00.15 here and each other moment she start looking at me more angry :D Way dangerous night for me :lol:

I got my coffee, came back, refreshed... error page.... couple more times, then got the buy button and got my licenses within seconds... coffee + licenses... does it get any better?

Just checked the code a little bit and i am just on the start , honestly i can seem to find any single similarity between Xenforo and vBulletin. If i need to compare Xenforo code is Ferrari 2010 , vBulletin 4 code is 1990 Honda Civic.
That's what i thought. This case won't hold up in any court with a sane judge.

Just checked the code a little bit and i am just on the start , honestly i can seem to find any single similarity between Xenforo and vBulletin. If i need to compare Xenforo code is Ferrari 2010 , vBulletin 4 code is 1990 Honda Civic.
lmao just perfect... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom