Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I coined it (actually, my wife did) - earlier in this thread. vBullies from vBullytin

I couldn't remember who first said it and I sure wasn't going to look back several pages to find it. But at least I didn't take credit, eh? ;)

lol... its funny though huh. I dont want copyright :) in fact, anyone is free to register vbullytin.com or vbullies.com - if they are not already gone ;)

What I can't understand is why Kier and the other programmers been online and on the news it only says - Coming Soon, that could mean anything from a few hours to a lot longer.

What I can't understand is why Kier and the other programmers been online and on the news it only says - Coming Soon, that could mean anything from a few hours to a lot longer.
Every minute they spend NOT updating us is another minute closer we are to release.

Or something like that :)

Well...if you have been following it, it would seem by the simple wording that it may just be the final message before they say start your engines.

I'm sure this will be *soon* as in most people's definition of soon, as opposed to *soon* we've witnessed by IB standards in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom