XF 1.2 Internal Server Error

akhilaniyan

When i try to perform a moderation action via thread (via Thread list page), forum is showing "Internal Sever Error".

But, i can perform moderation action by going inside the thread!

7w64.png

Did anything appear in your server error logs?

Yes.

Stack Trace:

PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/sparkyh1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Error.php(162): Exception->getFile(Object(ErrorException))
#2 /home/sparkyh1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(386): XenForo_Error::logException()
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Waindigo_ConvOn...')
#4 {main}

Request State:

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "http://forum.digitalbuzzy.com/inline-mod/thread/switch"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["threads"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(2) "93"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["a"] => string(4) "move"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/forums/apple.7/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Yes.

Stack Trace:

PHP:
#1 /home/sparkyh1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Error.php(162): Exception->getFile(Object(ErrorException))
#2 /home/sparkyh1/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(386): XenForo_Error::logException()
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Waindigo_ConvOn...')
#4 {main}

Request State:

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
      [0] => string(2) "93"
    }
  }
}

Something to do with a Waindigo add on by the looks of it. Disable it or update it.

You cut off the actual error message at the top. What was it?

However, I can see another fatal error indicator:
Code:

That would be the add-on to look at (Waindigo something).

Can you paste the actual error message (the first line) please?

These are the errors that are logged:

Stack Trace:

PHP:
#4 {main}

Request State:

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
      [0] => string(2) "93"
    }
  }
}

There are 3 sections:
Error Info, Stack Trace and Request State.

Please can you post all three sections. The first section is the most important!

ErrorException: Undefined property: ErrorException::$file - library/XenForo/Error.php:162

(y)
I think this issue needs to be resolved first, then we can get to the bottom of the issue with the Waindigo add-on after. Wouldn't you agree @Mike?

It seems like a very odd error and I can't figure out why you would be getting such an error.

What version of XenForo are you using?

Can you run a file health check (Admin CP -> Tools -> Diagnostics -> File Health Check) and see if there are any issues?

I think this issue needs to be resolved first, then we can get to the bottom of the issue with the Waindigo add-on after. Wouldn't you agree @Mike?

It seems like a very odd error and I can't figure out why you would be getting such an error.

What version of XenForo are you using?

Can you run a file health check (Admin CP -> Tools -> Diagnostics -> File Health Check) and see if there are any issues?

Xenforo version 1.2.1

Here is the result:

5ha8.png

The library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass.php probably isn't anything to worry about. It occasionally differs ever so slightly in really old add-ons.

The library/XenForo/Model/User.php file should be checked though. Can you check that you have uploaded that file correctly? Or have you made changes to it?

I'm pretty sure that this is not what is causing the error though.

Top Bottom