Internal 500 server error..

Vicros

The site installed fine, and i was able to login, but when i clicked something inside the Admin area, my site went to a server 500 error. And now i cant even get to my site, here is what is in my error log.

PHP Warning: require(/home/uponcom/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uponcom/public_html/index.php on line 8

PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/uponcom/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/uponcom/public_html/index.php on line 8

Any help on fixing this please?..i checked to make sure the file was there and it is in the correct location.

Did this start happening randomly? Or did you do something right before it started happening?

I agree with Blandt. First check that the file exists on the server:

/home/uponcom/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php

Then check the file and folder permissions. It depends on the server configuration, but usually the files should be 644 and the folders should be 755. 777 shouldn't be necessary.

I just got this same error all sudden like. The only thing I really changed is that I turned off my forums to get ready to go live. Now I can't get in at all to work on it. Any word on what caused this?

Top Bottom