1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intermittent connectivity issues

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Brogan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

2. DJ XtAzY

DJ XtAzY Active Member

I only get this if the url is prefixed with www.
  3. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

It did take several attempts to get on XF.com So hit the usual admin forums and didnt see a single mention so jammed over to Facebook and found the notice.... As soon as i confirmed the issue i refreshed the XF tab and BANG!! here i am.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's all back up now so there shouldn't be any more issues.
    Amaury likes this.
  5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Looks like there were residual effects, though. However, good to see they were resolved nonetheless. :)

I don't know when the problems began, as I spent all afternoon catching up on DVR recordings, but the site was working at the time of my last activity, which was 2:25 PM. Around 5:00 PM I tried to browse the site, and it wasn't working. It finally resolved around 6:20 PM.

That would be 10:25 PM, 1:00 AM, and 2:20 AM, respectively, for you guys. :)

Edit: Emails don't appear to be working, though, currently.

Edit #2: Working again. :)
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  6. SeaDog

SeaDog Active Member

The server admin at Namecheap finished wiping up his coffee :D

On a more serious note, posting this via mobile and the black loading bars (top right) took a long time for the quote confirmation box to pop-up. Not sure if that's related?
  7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Is the site being sluggish for anyone else?
  8. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Not for me, in Canada.
  9. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seemed to resolve itself for me around 12:00 AM (PST) earlier.