Add-on Interest for XenForo to XenForo importer?

Would you be interested in buying an addon that offers the mentioned features?

• Total voters
I do not have this under development nor am I planning it. The thread was just for research following an inquiry from a client who ended up changing his mind.

I seriously need this i have a forum with over 11k in posts i need to bring over to my new forum but i cant can i be your new client and pay you up front please

I have already brought the single sign on from you but i wont be using it as everyone wants the old site intergrated into the new forum

I seriously need this i have a forum with over 11k in posts i need to bring over to my new forum but i cant can i be your new client and pay you up front please

I brought over 400,000 post using vBulletin 4.2 as the middle man, the only issues is the passwords have to be reset as with most imports.

Some one told me to install ipb import both forums to that then export back to xenforo.Hopefully it will work
You do not want to import both to the middle man

this is what I did, you do not want to change both URL's if possible

forum A - The target forum
forum B - The source forum.

forum C - The middle man

import B to C then import C to A

you can do this with vBulletin as the middle man, I'm not sure on IPB if you can import it back to xf?

I managed to do it i could not do with my 11k forum but managed to import 2000 posts over so it shows the general chat sections on our forum to be a bit more active.Thank you for your help

I'd be interested, if it was affordable. A lot of us don't have the money in this economy though so if it'll be pricey I'd just convert to another forum software and then back into the first forum.

Top Bottom