Intallation error

epiom

I created a ticket yesterday but no answer yet so ill write my problem here.

First of all the installation was long, very long at the step : Rebuilding... Phrases (Importing)

After that i get a button to rebuild the cache, cliced on it and waited. Then i get this error :

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-permission_profilePost_viewModerated' for key 2

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 902
XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 37
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 239
XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fragsqc/public_html/forums/install/index.php at line 17

I'm running on a VPS Fully managed, PHP Version 5.2.17 - MySQL 5

Someone had this error before?

Is this a clean install?
It shouldn't take more than 30 seconds or so for the phrases.

As a first step you could try wiping the server and database, uploading all of the files again and running the installation process once more.
That will rule out any issues related to the server files due to the FTP process.

When did you raise the ticket?
Unfortunately it's now the weekend so there won't be any response to that until Monday morning at the earliest.

I tried a clean install 3 times, the last time i was at the Rebuilding... Phrases step and the page was loading for 10 minutes.. never ended loading. :(

Did you try uploading the files again just in case?
I don't think it will make a difference but it's worth a try.

Download a fresh zip package from your customer area and then FTP it to your server.

I opened a support ticket and Mike have modified some files i think and it worked...but each adddon install can take 30 min so i moved to another vps company (site5) who have different datacenter location and now it work like a charm.

;)

I fixed this by adding
PHP:
ini_set('max_execution_time', 1000);
to the config.

The install took over 15 minutes to run. What would cause it to take so long?

Top Bottom