1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installing Themes?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by RickyJames, Aug 27, 2015.

1. RickyJames

RickyJames New Member

Im currently trailing a 24hr version of XenForo to get used to it, however I'm having trouble installing a complete theme?

How would I go about installing a theme (not just the XML file, the core files too!)
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's not possible to upload files to the demo, therefore styles and add-ons with images and files can't be tested.

Where have you obtained the styles from as they are not available to unlicensed customers on this site.
  3. RickyJames

RickyJames New Member

@Brogan Its a theme created by *******. I just wanted to try and install a theme to see how easy/difficult it will be.
  4. hellreturn

hellreturn Active Member

Ricky, installing themes for Xenforo is super easy. So if that's stopping you from purchasing XF since you can't upload it on demo link, purchase XF.

It's really super easy.
    RickyJames likes this.
  5. RickyJames

RickyJames New Member

I know that if I purchase it everyone on this forum would be more then happy to help if I can't figure it out! Will be purchasing it at midnight as soon as my wages go in!
    hellreturn likes this.