Installation Question

Gabby

Good Morning!
Wow I'm inlove with xenforo. After several years of VB I've kind of had it. I'm ok with front end admin but not ok with installation. I know you offer installation but it says that you don't do the PHP admin part. Can you tell me if you can do that part for an additional cost or point me in the direction of someone who can help me of course for a fee.

Also, is there a way to add custom fields to registration process? I did not see this in the demo but I could have looked over it

Thank you Kindly

Gabby

Hello Jake,
Thank you . Yes I use Arvixe and of course the have PHP, I just don't know how to do all the config and quite frankly I don't want to learn as I already of more on my plate than I need. Is installation pretty straight forward?

Thank you

Gabby

Did your host provide you a hosting control panel like CPanel or Plesk? The installer will need the MySQL info which can be setup in your hosting control panel. Otherwise they can probably take care of it if you just give them the login info for your control panel.

If you already have the MySQL info and you want to install the software yourself then here is a detailed install guide for beginners:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/install-guide.380/

Top Bottom