XF 1.2 Installation Error

coryb2007

After upgrading my community forums I received this error in the Server Error Log:
Code:
Missing argument 2 for XenForo_Controller::preDispatch(),

It seems to have completely broke the website, I cannot get to the forums page, once clicked it just reloads the same page.

Website URL: www.infsquared.net

I would appreciate any feedback on this.

I did follow the guide, we actually did not use any of the addons listed, even using the default style that came with Xenforo doesn't seem to resolve this. I did try removing addons and the issue still persists.

Code:
ErrorException: Missing argument 2 for XenForo_Controller::preDispatch(), called in W:\Websites\Infinity^2\library\XenForo\FrontController.php on line 312 and defined - library\XenForo\Controller.php:300
Generated By: Unknown Account, 15 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 W:\Websites\Infinity^2\library\XenForo\Controller.php(300): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Missing argumen...', 'W:\Websites\Inf...', 300, Array)
#1 W:\Websites\Infinity^2\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(312): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index')
#2 W:\Websites\Infinity^2\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 W:\Websites\Infinity^2\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.infsquared.net/index.php?events/weekly/36.2012/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["events/weekly/36_2012/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The line numbers in that error don't match, so I don't think the files have all been uploaded correctly. I'd reupload them.

The line numbers in that error don't match, so I don't think the files have all been uploaded correctly. I'd reupload them.

Thanks to all that helped it seems the issue is resolved, I think it is related to XenPorta but the forums are now accessible one again. Xenporta when set as the index controller doesn't know how to "reroute to the forum address", so I will try a reinstall of that addon to see if it fixes it or to look for an update on it.

As for that other error I did re-upload all the files, and I have not seen it repeat in the server error log yet, so fingers crossed. And once again thank you everyone for the very quick responses and with the high level of help I received.

Top Bottom