install lock file gone

Member 3639

Okay so i logged into my admin and this comes up:

Server Error
fopen(/home/gamingon/public_html/chill/internal_data/install-lock.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I accidently uploaded two folders into the install folder but i deleted only them. So i don't know where that file has gone, what is inside it for me to recreate it?

Edit > Infact the file is there it's a different folder, why is my admin suddenly telling me a file that is there isn't?!

Okay so i logged into my admin and this comes up:

I accidently uploaded two folders into the install folder but i deleted only them. So i don't know where that file has gone, what is inside it for me to recreate it?

Edit > Infact the file is there it's a different folder, why is my admin suddenly telling me a file that is there isn't?!

Can you please tell us what exactly happened?

The install-lock file needs to be located here: /yourXenForo/internal_data/install-lock.php

It sounds like you over-written or deleted it,or accidentally moved it. The contents of the file isn't that important, just as long it is there. My install file:

Code:
<?php header('Location: ../index.php'); /* Installed: Tue, 05 Oct 10 22:26:24 +0000 */

The install-lock file needs to be located here: /yourXenForo/internal_data/install-lock.php

It sounds like you over-written or deleted it,or accidentally moved it. The contents of the file isn't that important, just as long it is there. My install file:

Code:
<?php header('Location: ../index.php'); /* Installed: Tue, 05 Oct 10 22:26:24 +0000 */

What is the purpose of the install-lock.php file?

Top Bottom