Install forum

I would like to launch a new forum. The design will be simple: to copy and be exactly the same as on "www.englishdepartment.co.uk" The only thing that will change is the colour and a new logo. I have bought the forum license and software. I also have the url name and will needs to be uploaded onto a server, which you will need to do.

Could you please email if you are interested and what the cost would be.

Many thanks

Nick

I would like to launch a new forum. The design will be simple: to copy and be exactly the same as on "www.englishdepartment.co.uk" The only thing that will change is the colour and a new logo. I have bought the forum license and software. I also have the url name and will needs to be uploaded onto a server, which you will need to do.

Many thanks

Nick
Hi Nick,

I have sent you a private message.

Many thanks

Nick

Check inbox

Top Bottom