Not a bug  Install Errors

Stryker

Warning: require(C:\wamp\www\xenforo/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\index.php on line 8

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\xenforo/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\index.php on line 8

I keep getting this error message "You cannot proceed unless all XenForo database tables are removed." on step two, I tried with removing all tables but keep getting this message.

the php5/pear? no, not that I know of. I'm running it off of wamp, so I just assumed it'd work on there before I went onto a live environment

Err sorry, my fault. I meant this file: C:\wamp\www\xenforo/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php

I can confirm that this issue is a duplicate, after applying the fix to js/xenforo/cache_rebuild.js and restarting apache (to clear my APC cache), I then ran the scripts in chrome (rather than firefox) and it's working now.

I keep getting this error message "You cannot proceed unless all XenForo database tables are removed." on step two, I tried with removing all tables but keep getting this message.
I restarted the installation again, without removing the tables, and it will use the same connection information. Unforunately, mine keeps resetting the connection to the server, even after updating the cache_rebuild.js file. Although I think this is unrelated to the "remove database tables" error.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom