Warning: require(C:\wamp\www\xenforo/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\wamp\www\xenforo\index.phpon line8 Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\xenforo/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') inC:\wamp\www\xenforo\index.phpon line8
I can confirm that this issue is a duplicate, after applying the fix to js/xenforo/cache_rebuild.js and restarting apache (to clear my APC cache), I then ran the scripts in chrome (rather than firefox) and it's working now.
I restarted the installation again, without removing the tables, and it will use the same connection information. Unforunately, mine keeps resetting the connection to the server, even after updating the cache_rebuild.js file. Although I think this is unrelated to the "remove database tables" error.