Install and Upgrade

Install and Upgrade 1.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Only 4 supported Developers (Xenforo, WMTech, ThemeHouse, Atelier A... and Dragonbyte), no AndyB, AddonsLab, Ozzmodz, XFA, XT, ... the list of developers not on bord is extrem large for me. Iam also see nothing from Xon of course I only have free addons drom Xon. I dont know. :(
The add-on is managed by the community. Each developer can submit their own handler to the public repository here. If any developer is not yet a part and you'd like them to, it's best if you request it for them. We don't add support for any third party vendors on our own, nor could we for the most part given that they manage their sites themselves.

For what is worth, if the site uses a XenForo 2 resource manager, you can just hook it up the same way you hook up xenforo.com already, just select the "XenForo resource manager" option and change the base URL and page title to your needs.

Most of his free addons are coveed anyway because they're in the XF Resource Manager, at least as far as update notifications. I can't get he addon to download from the XF Resource manager, something (cloudflare?) is blocking it.
Indeed, cloudflare is blocking the add-on from reliably operating with xenforo.com. We unfortunately haven't been able to work out a middle ground there, so if it blocks your server, you're out of luck.

Reactions: Xon
If sterben Site einen XenForo 2-Ressourcenmanager used, can SIE ihn auf die gleiche Weise wie bereits xenforo.com anschließen, wählen Sie einfach die Option "XenForo-Ressourcenmanager" und ändern SIE die Basis-URL und den Seitentitel in Deinen Bedürfnissen.
Ok, good to know.

Any ideas about my posted error certain posts above?

I have this error on Xenforo Cloud 2.2.7

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(639): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'latest_version', 5, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(741): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('latest_version', NULL, Array)
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/ThemeHouse.php(211): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/ThemeHouse.php(171): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\ThemeHouse->productFromPayload(Array, 'addOn', 1)
#4 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Job/GetProducts.php(69): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\ThemeHouse->getProducts()
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Job\GetProducts->run(8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(141): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(true, 8)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFCloud\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFCloud\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary - src/XF/Mvc/Entity/ValueFormatter.php:138
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(757): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 5, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(639): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'latest_version', 5, Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(741): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('latest_version', NULL, Array)
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/ThemeHouse.php(211): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#4 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/ThemeHouse.php(171): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\ThemeHouse->productFromPayload(Array, 'addOn', 1)
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Job/GetProducts.php(69): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\ThemeHouse->getProducts()
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Job\GetProducts->run(8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(141): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(true, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFCloud\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFCloud\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

I updated to 1.1.3 today. Then I attempted to update an addon and got the following error

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getHandler() on null in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/XF/Entity/AddOn.php at line 60
[LIST=1]
[*]ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Entity\AddOn->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 559
[*]XF\AddOn\AddOn->preUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 580
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Any ideas?
Did this ever get figured out? I'm running 1.1.7 P1 and still get this. If not, I suppose I should probably just uninstall it and move on. ;)

Did this ever get figured out? I'm running 1.1.7 P1 and still get this. If not, I suppose I should probably just uninstall it and move on. ;)
Hello Fly! I checked with our team and this isn't an issue we had created within our issue tracker. I'd be happy to report it now though so we can have a look and get it fixed within an upcoming update. Is that the exact error that you get within your server error log within your ACP? I am just asking as I want to be sure I get the full error before reporting the issue.

Hello Fly! I checked with our team and this isn't an issue we had created within our issue tracker. I'd be happy to report it now though so we can have a look and get it fixed within an upcoming update. Is that the exact error that you get within your server error log within your ACP? I am just asking as I want to be sure I get the full error before reporting the issue.
The Add-on is working fine for me.

Install/Upgrade from Archive was always working just fine and worked today.
What was broken, for some time, was Install/Upgrade from URL. I just tested that against a Xenforo Community plugin. I entered the URL, it prompted me for my Secret Key, I entered the Key, it downloaded the plugin, and finally allowed me to perform the upgrade to the plugin.

Oops, while the first line is the same, the actual error is a bit different now. It's as follows;

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getHandler() on null in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 99

[*]ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionThInstallUpgradeUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
If its easier for me to put in a ticket somewhere, I'd be happy to do so.

What was broken, for some time, was Install/Upgrade from URL. I just tested that against a Xenforo Community plugin. I entered the URL, it prompted me for my Secret Key, I entered the Key, it downloaded the plugin, and finally allowed me to perform the upgrade to the plugin.
Yes, works for me too now. Didn’t work for a long time. Maybe Xenforo changed something at their end or at Cloudflare?

Yes, works for me too now. Didn’t work for a long time. Maybe Xenforo changed something at their end or at Cloudflare?
I thought maybe it was because I installed the Patch for the latest Addon. I didn't try Install from URL for a long time until I saw this reply today. Downloaded and installed the patch and it worked but I didn't try before I installed the Patch to see if the Addon patch was the reason it now worked.

Oops, while the first line is the same, the actual error is a bit different now. It's as follows;

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getHandler() on null in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 99

[*]ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionThInstallUpgradeUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
If its easier for me to put in a ticket somewhere, I'd be happy to do so.
This works fine, thanks so much! :)

I'm getting a similar error when I try clicking "upgrade" for any XenForo AddOn. I am using the correct credentials in the profile. Does this addon still work? Noticed there hasn't been any new discussion for a few months now.
Code:
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionThInstallUpgradeUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I'm getting a similar error when I try clicking "upgrade" for any XenForo AddOn. I am using the correct credentials in the profile. Does this addon still work? Noticed there hasn't been any new discussion for a few months now.
Code:
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionThInstallUpgradeUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Hello there! This add-on does still work although what version are you currently running? The current version is 1.1.7 Patch Level 1.

Install & Upgrade is not compatible with php 8.0 and 8.1. I got a lot of errors, when i run php higher than 7.4
Can you update the plugin pls, to support 8.1?

Top Bottom