Install and Upgrade

Install and Upgrade 1.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
@mattrogowski - I was wondering if you might know why one AddOn displays that it is available for update when it is up to date. This has been going on for months now. Is there something in an AddOn or could it be something in my dB somewhere that it doesn't comes up as needing to be upgraded even though it is up to date?
1695416145806.webp

Hm, I'm not sure, I'd need to look into how that functionality works, but try manually running the [TH] Install & Upgrade: Update Check cron, otherwise might be an issue with the version numbers if it's only happening with that addon.

i got an error with latest Version:

Error: Class "Cornford\GuzzleCloudflareMiddleware\CloudflareMiddleware" not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/Traits/HttpClientTrait.php at line 93
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XF2RM->httpClient()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/Traits/HttpClientTrait.php at line 54
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XF2RM->httpRequest()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/XF2RM.php at line 127
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XF2RM->authenticate()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/XF2RM.php at line 188
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XF2RM->isValidXFRMUrl()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/XF2RM.php at line 178
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\XF2RM->isValidAddOnUrl()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 212
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\{closure}()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/ControllerPlugin/Profile.php at line 65
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\ControllerPlugin\Profile->handleReply()
in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 232
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionThInstallUpgradeUrl()
in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run()
in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp()
in admin.php at line 13

Actually no I can see the issue, we have a locally stored composer package that doesn't seem to be getting picked up by XenForo's composer install process when building the addon - not sure how to resolve that, will need to look into it.

is this correct? its located in my installation in vendor_:
msedge_RZG0L7mTMC.webp

EDIT: it works, when i move the content from vendor_ to vendor

Last edited:
It should be doing that already as during development that package is in the vendor folder, seems something with how it’s symlinked means it doesn’t get included during the addon build process so need to look into why that is.

I've just released version 1.1.7 Patch Level 6 which resolves this - the package will now be included within vendor as expected. It'll still be in vendor_ too but this can be ignored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom