XF 2.0 Install Add-on under the Add-ons section in your navigation - Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEOmers

I've just upgraded my site to 2.0 - A new theme is stating that I need an addon and go to this path - " Install Add-on under the Add-ons section in your navigation"

1. To install the .xml file, login to your XenForo admin control panel. Navigate to Install Add-on under the Add-ons section in your navigation. To install search for the .xml file after clicking on the button

I can't find this on my site, even when using the search function? Where is it now please?

Does this look the same as everyone else? Because my addon section looks very thin - No options or anything?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 11.14.04 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 11.14.04 PM.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 85
Does this look the same as everyone else? Because my addon section looks very thin - No options or anything?

Yes, that's correct. You don't currently have any add-ons installed - you need to upgrade to the XenForo 2 versions of add-ons.

XF1 add-ons won't work with XF2.

p.s this is the theme I'm trying to install, wish I hadn't upgraded at all now.

https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix

They have an XF2 version of UI.X: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2

Liam

Once you copy the add-on to your XF Add-On directory, then you'll be prompted to install the add-on from there. It seems you haven't copied the add-on files to your server yet, or you copied them into the wrong directory.

Once you copy the add-on to your XF Add-On directory, then you'll be prompted to install the add-on from there. It seems you haven't copied the add-on files to your server yet, or you copied them into the wrong directory.

They're trying to install an XF1 add-on in XF2, so there won't be anything listed.

Hi -

I've bought and installed your theme but I'm getting this on my site?

I've followed your guide but it appears to be outdated? I'm now using x2.0+?

Can you please update your guides so I can get this addon working as it should, so I can get my site sorted with your them please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 11.49.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 11.49.49 PM.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom