1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insert a user in a specified account upgrade

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by AndreaMarucci, Mar 21, 2011.

1. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Ok I've almost terminated my migration. I'm satisfied but I've a question.

In my old forum I had about 100 users in a special pay group. They have start and end date for they subscriptions. In the migration I've lost these data so the users are in a the special user group but I've lost all tracking for start and end date for their subscriptions. I've these data in an excel file though.

Problem is how can I set each user with their specific start and end subscription date. I remember in VB4 I had the possibility to add a user to a specified subscription but How can I do that using XenForo?

For me is important so that (I hope) XF will send a message to all the users when their ending period is near so that they can pay the annual fee...

Thank you very much...

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is no option to change the end date of an upgrade in the ACP.
    You would need to edit the table directly.
    You can manually upgrade users though - see here: http://xenforo.com/help/user-upgrades/

As far as I am aware, emails aren't automatically sent when upgrades are due to, or have expired.