Insecurity after purchase

Tempest

Hello. I purchased XenForo about an hour ago with an e-check. I know that it takes 3 to 5 days to process. Now please do excuse the paranoia or insecurity but all I received in my e-mail was that my payment will take time to process from paypal because it's an e-check. I have not received an e-mail from XenForo about a pending invoice. I don't see anywhere that states that I have a pending invoice. I'd just like to make sure that XenForo actually has my order, not just paypal. I do not wish to criticize but if invoice generation is not an automated process, I would highly recommend that it does becomes standard procedure.

Thanks,
Tempest

Using PayPal is often an art and not a science. Rest assured that we are here to support your purchase and use of XenForo.

You are welcome to send the transaction details by ticket for definitive confirmation - http://xenforo.com/contact/ E-cheques require time for the payment to be processed. Once the payment has been completed the order will be processed and the login details e-mailed out. Sometimes the E-cheques are cancelled or fail and until the payment has completed, there is little reason to send more than the message mentioned. We are often asked to cancel E-cheques so that an instant payment can be made instead.

We send out invoices by request once the transaction has completed.

Top Bottom