1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insecurity after purchase

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Tempest, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Hello. I purchased XenForo about an hour ago with an e-check. I know that it takes 3 to 5 days to process. Now please do excuse the paranoia or insecurity but all I received in my e-mail was that my payment will take time to process from paypal because it's an e-check. I have not received an e-mail from XenForo about a pending invoice. I don't see anywhere that states that I have a pending invoice. I'd just like to make sure that XenForo actually has my order, not just paypal. I do not wish to criticize but if invoice generation is not an automated process, I would highly recommend that it does becomes standard procedure.

Brett Peters likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have forwarded your concerns on to the relevant persons.
  3. Ashley

Ashley Business Guy Staff Member

Using PayPal is often an art and not a science. Rest assured that we are here to support your purchase and use of XenForo.

You are welcome to send the transaction details by ticket for definitive confirmation - http://xenforo.com/contact/ E-cheques require time for the payment to be processed. Once the payment has been completed the order will be processed and the login details e-mailed out. Sometimes the E-cheques are cancelled or fail and until the payment has completed, there is little reason to send more than the message mentioned. We are often asked to cancel E-cheques so that an instant payment can be made instead.

We send out invoices by request once the transaction has completed.
  4. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Thank you Brogan and Ashley for the support. Ashley now that you put it that way, it does make some sense. Thanks again. :)