Innovate Dark

Innovate Dark [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($30.00)
There is no problem in the payment system. Paypal works fine. Before and after your purchase attempt, it seems that the sales process is smooth. It may be related to your card or payment unit. It may come that he can't use the card on Paypal, perhaps because of some inherent restriction in the card.

Also, I do not think this problem may be related to your browser, but you can try again with another browser.

From the site XenForo all purchases are carried out without problems, once again tried and with palpey and master card payment does not pass. It is very unfortunate that the style of Innovate Light really liked.

Hi, do you offer discount on the light version of the dark is purchased please?

Unfortunately, there is no discount for new customers. :( However, we are making some discounts for our old customers.

Unfortunately that's killed a purchase right there :(
Am looking out for an Xf2 theme which allows both a light and dark background for our members once they have switched across, however whilst i love the theme, I'm not purchasing it twice just because of the different colours on the same theme :(

Osman updated Innovate Dark with a new update entry:

Upgrading instructions:

First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post in the thread!

Thanks for using Innovate!

With XenForo version 2.0.2, the following updates have been made.

• A small plugin was developed for all the themes.

• All theme templates have been reverted to the minimum...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Upgrading instructions:

First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board

Thanks for using Innovate!

With XenForo version 2.0.3, the following updates have been made.

https://xenmake.com/threads/innovative-dark-and-light-style-updates.8/#post-71

Upgrading instructions:

Thanks for using Innovate Dark!

With XenForo version 2.0.4, the following updates have been made.

https://xenmake.com/threads/innovative-dark-and-light-style-updates.8/#post-112

Upgrading instructions:

With XenForo version 2.0.5, the following updates have been made.

https://xenmake.com/threads/innovative-dark-and-light-style-updates.8/#post-131

XenForo 2.0.6

Since there are no changes in the standard template structures of your templates, new updates are being done very quickly. With XenForo version 2.0.6, the following updates have been made.

• With this update, only one template and two style files were updated.
  • Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo update.
  • Minor changes have been made to PAGE_CONTAINER for Xenforo 2.0.6
  • Some CSS edits were made.

XenForo 2.0.7

First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board.

Here is there is a tutorial article on how to install our themes and extras.

XenMake Style Installation
https://xenmake.com/threads/xenmake-style-installation.31/...

Hello @Osman ;)

the cookie policy are not shown at the bottom of the footer because something is missing in the PAGE_CONTAINER part.

Your Code:

HTML:
<div class="u-bottomFixer js-bottomFixTarget">
    <xf:if is="$notices.floating">
        <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="floating" arg-notices="{$notices.floating}" />
    </xf:if>
</div>

Right Code:

HTML:
<div class="u-bottomFixer js-bottomFixTarget">
    <xf:if is="$notices.floating">
        <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="floating" arg-notices="{$notices.floating}" />
    <xf:if is="$notices.bottom_fixer">
        <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="bottom_fixer" arg-notices="{$notices.bottom_fixer}" />
</div>

Or am I wrong:unsure:
At least the policy will be shown to me after that.

I think you are using the old version of the theme. The code you have specified in the new version has been corrected. ;)

2.0.7 Fix

Thanks for using Innovate Dark Style!

First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board.

Here is there is a tutorial article on how to install our themes and extras.

XenMake Style Installation
https://xenmake.com/threads/xenmake-style-installation.31/

XenMake Style update...

Hi @Osman I'm having some colour issues with this theme. I hope you can help. Perhaps I'm just missing something.

In the following snip, you can see that the text isn't respecting the colour setting for text which is supposed to be white like the rest of the forum. It affects some other areas and addons that rely on this style property or input type.

1539286212895.webp

Then the other thing is that there's no way that I can see to set a different color for links between those that act as forum links on the front page and those links that get used in threads, etc. If I change the link colour in basic color options then it changes all link colours. The problem with this is that with this dark theme (as opposed to the light version) the link colour is the same as the text colour and so links fade away in threads.

Which version do you use? The current version of XenForo 2.0.10 is currently available on our website.

2.1 Beta 4

Hi everyone, we are now pushing updates of our styles from XenForo 2.1 Beta 4. With XenForo "This is beta software. Officially not supported. We do not recommend running in production." These updates should only be uploaded to your 2.1 Beta 4 TEST FORUM, not just your live site.

You must upgrade your forum to at least 2.1 Beta 4 to install this style update.

Before Upgrading
As always backup your current styles before importing the new version.

Please update the...

I've been running this theme for months now and have been very happy with it. One question I have though is about how to add an image in the header/logo row. When I change the background color that changes but if I add an image there nothing comes up. I have tried it while still having a background color selected and deleting it.

Top Bottom