Innovate Dark

Innovate Dark [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Innovate Dark - It is a very simple and clean game style with features developed for XenForo 2.0.

View attachment 163755

Innovate dark is a powerful and multi-purpose theme for XenForo. It is usually ideal for gaming communities, Innovate dark is packed full of options that allow you to modify layout, styling, colours and fonts directly from within the theme settings...

Read more about this resource...

Hi
i try to set a default Live background switcher but it doesn't work
It keeps erasing so it doesn't appear any background image unless i choose it

Quick question. Is is possible to do a mixed layout type? As in some categories using dual column and others with the default layout?

Unfortunately, as you said from the style features, there is no complicated layout. However, it can be done as follows.

6y0RkW.png

1GXPyD.png

Osman updated Innovate Dark with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.0.1 Release

Upgrading instructions:

First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post in the thread!

Thanks for using Innovate Dark!

Upgraded for XenForo 2.0.1 Release
Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Osman updated Innovate Dark with a new update entry:

Minor bug updates

Upgrading instructions:

First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post in the thread!

Thanks for using Innovate!

There are many new features and updates on Innovate styles. On support tickets from our customers, we also update our styles and continue to update with more useful features. We are going to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am really interested in this style, but I was informed the Themehouse Last Post Avatar does not work with this style. Can you confirm this?

I am really interested in this style, but I was informed the Themehouse Last Post Avatar does not work with this style. Can you confirm this?
It has not yet been tested with third party plugins. But I plan to do a study on this subject. ;)

Здравствуйте, не могу приобрести Ваш продукт т.к сайт при регистрации постоянно выдаёт ошибку.

Здравствуйте, не могу приобрести Ваш продукт т.к сайт при регистрации постоянно выдаёт ошибку.
Please write in English. And how do you have problems? Could you send a screenshot?

Hello, the whole evening I tried to enter the site to purchase content but constantly gives an error when registering, and when I try to enter through social network, I get an empty window. Probyval logged in with various accounts without a summary.4111660D-B851-4B46-BD3B-A5A2F8FE9F47.webp13F160B9-035B-4080-9A89-7DFDC91B3F57.webp1F3AF222-D7AE-4931-9A5A-C9A92B27392D.webp

Hello, there was a problem with the payment, the payment does not take place with the help of the card, not with the help of Palpey. Error - "We were unable to process your automatic payment. Please contact Seyfettin AKPINAR - Fraghera Web Solutions for payment."

Top Bottom