liko881

hello
There was a problem
Incorrect display shows the number of topics on the forum
PLAYBACK is always greater than 1 posts
for example
20 replies to this topic
and uses 21
I know exactly what to display more than 35 people since opened this topic and did not seem views

Please tell me what to do
There is another problem
Number of registered users of new shows in 3-4 days rather than immediately
For example in our new registered users and is not shown in the statistics
After 3-4 days, the statistics include these new users

Sorry for the bad translation, use Google translator

I'm lost on the first one. The only thing I can gather is that the thread views are not updating?

But, I think, that the following is true for both (if I read your first question correctly), and I know its true for the second:

Statistics are not immediate if they take calculations and updating different rows, they are rebuilt periodically (should be every 5 minutes I believe). In your ACP, when was your cron jobs last run? Also, what version of XenForo are you on?

Both of the issues sound like cron-related (as in, it's not running). This can happen from add-ons (disable add-on if necessary) or by out-of-date style components.

I'm lost on the first one. The only thing I can gather is that the thread views are not updating?

But, I think, that the following is true for both (if I read your first question correctly), and I know its true for the second:

Statistics are not immediate if they take calculations and updating different rows, they are rebuilt periodically (should be every 5 minutes I believe). In your ACP, when was your cron jobs last run? Also, what version of XenForo are you on?
and how to learn when Cron jobs were carried out?
Xenforo 1.2 version

Check your cron jobs here:
ACP -> Tools -> Cron Entries

Are any of the "Next Run" in the past?

How do I know what kind of supplement interfere with the forum?

You'll have to disable them and reenable them one by one, but with crons it is difficult as crons don't run immediately.

Yeah, one of your cron jobs is failing, which is causing the rest to fall behind and not always run. These are very difficult to debug and determine which one. Have you updated all your add-ons?

Yeah, one of your cron jobs is failing, which is causing the rest to fall behind and not always run. These are very difficult to debug and determine which one. Have you updated all your add-ons?
Thank you very much friend
I corrected the error
You helped me a lot
You are the best administration!

A new challenge
Cron does not automatically performs tasks
I myself have in the admin panel to perform tasks
What to do?
He did not fix the time on the job after the expiration of the time

Top Bottom