1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Incorrect and inconsistent join dates for profiles

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Onimua, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

My mini-profile (the popup) is displaying incorrect join date. My full profile has the correct day it seems... might be something wrong with the timezone setting (which is correct).

These are screenshots from someone else:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is what MrBrian sees as my join date when he views my profile:

I've also attached my own screenshots of my profile when I view it.

Attached Files:

2. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

That's called a "Membership Card" if im not mistaken and Mike or Kier might have to check into it. In the meantime see if you have the correct time settings in your usercp.
  3. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

I believe this has something to do with your timezone setting. Try changing your timezone and see what happens next ;)
  4. Floris

Floris Guest

The relative dates are relative, so if you change it, it changes for the join date, as that date is the moment you would have registered.
    That said, it obviously can't be a Sunday or Saturday, and the profile/popup shouldn't differ. Good find xenFans team!
    Mikey likes this.
  5. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Sunday and Thursday aren't that close.
  6. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

When I check your's they both show as Yesterday and not Sunday... This is confusing.
  7. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks. I wasn't sure of the official terminology for it.
  8. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

Try changing your timezone to say.. GMT +12 ? Done? click on my profile again.
  9. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

So ? So, which was wrong. We were having a serious discussion about this before deciding to report it as a bug.
  10. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Wow, weird bug and it took me a little while to figure it out. Fixed locally and will be pushed here soon.
    Eriksrocks and Mikey like this.
  11. Floris

Floris Guest

(y) Glad you got it figured out.
  12. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

was fixed? now i see thursday in the onimua's profile ...