Partial fix Inconsistent Pop-Up Styling

Lawrence

Not a bug, just a styling issue reported for consistency. The background-image for sub-forums popup is removed when the popup is opened.

The Moderator Tools (profile page), and Thread Tools popup still has the background gradient applied, so when opened, the background color does not match the popup's border color due to the height. Also the Moderator Tools anchor has no left and right padding, unlike the sub-forums, and thread tools anchor.

That is all, :)

Last edited:
The height of those three menus are not high enough for the gradient to work as expected, so a color difference is noticeable. I suspect that is why the gradient was removed from the sub-forums menu as its height is pretty small compared to the other two. I removed the gradient image from the Moderator Tools and Thread Tools menus and they look much better, and are consistent with the sub-forums menu.

I kept the gradient in place for the Nav Tabs drop down and the quick search Useful Searches drop down as it works and looks well in those places.

As it stands, the only change to be made right now is that I'm hiding the gradient on the popup since it doesn't fit.

Top Bottom