As designed Incomplete attachment name.

I'm fairly sure that's as designed, as the css for .attachment is fixed at 33% width.

In addition, .attachment .attachmentInfo has overflow set to hidden and white-space set to no-wrap.

Changing that to wrap allows the full file name to be displayed.

I see a bit more then that. I guess that is because if the difference of our screen resolution.

15r1lyp.png

Maybe it should wrap or something. But being cut off in my opinion is not correct. Say you have three files and each file has a different version at the end I would then have to hoover to see which file I want to download. So maybe have the text wrap or maybe even scroll sideways. Anything but cut it off.

I think the three dots should be appended to the end (...) to denote text being cut off. Even on my 27" iMac, I can only see up to the end of the word XenPorta. Though the width is fixed, I think that something needs to denote the cut off.

I think the three dots should be appended to the end (...) to denote text being cut off. Even on my 27" iMac, I can only see up to the end of the word XenPorta. Though the width is fixed, I think that something needs to denote the cut off.

Would you rather want "[8WayRun] Xen...]" with totally no clue of what you're downloading?

Indeed this is intentional and it's really up to browser CSS to add the "..." (there may be a few that support that).

Just an FYI, Chrome supports ellipsis but I'm not seeing them.

I don't see text-overflow:ellipsis in the CSS.

Top Bottom