[Included] trophies

maidos

it is great that trophies is there to be earned to encourage more posting but could you include the specific achivements of trophies earned on the member profile?
http://xenforo.com/community/members/maidos.1420/
so users can know exactly what kind of trophies they won?
would also be nice having unique trophies picture representing the amount of trphoies received totally. 10 trophies bronze , 20 trophies silver, 30 gold and 40 trophies can allow admin to add a customized trophies set etc

Upvote 0
Click the number of trophy points on your profile and it will show you the ones you've received. It's also there when you click the number of points on the Member Card (the pop-up when you click your username/avatar).

i didnt noticed that thanks. I would still like to get any answers if we can add our own customized trophies picture and allow trophies auto promotion

i didnt noticed that thanks. I would still like to get any answers if we can add our own customized trophies picture and allow trophies auto promotion
Trophies are customizable, yes, but no images yet (I have made a suggestion for it though). The points count toward promotion as well - one example is already here on XF (look at the user titles under people's usernames).

Top Bottom