Include moderator username in moderation alert

We often get the complaint that when a report is resolved and we send the notification to the user there is no username of the moderator attached. So the user who gets the notification has no idea who resolved the report. How do they follow up if needed? Maybe this was added in XF2 I don't know.

From a user perspective it's probably anything but optimal, but from a technical perspective they can just report the content in question again I think.

From a user perspective it's probably anything but optimal, but from a technical perspective they can just report the content in question again I think.
From a technical standpoint appending the resolvers name to the end of the notification message is extremely trivial to do. 2min tops :)

From a technical standpoint appending the resolvers name to the end of the notification message is extremely trivial to do. 2min tops :)
True. I'd still appreciate to keep this optional however. There are situations where you might not want to expose who handled the issue - especially for people who have a general grudge against one/some of your team members.

Until there is a option included in the core, you could train your staff to append their names to the resolution alert message, really simple solution.

Top Bottom