XF 1.1 Inbox...

ArticWolf

after sending a pm, there is No sent mail box nor out-box to see , is there an Add-on that fixes this or a way in Xenforo?

The Private Conversations feature is in threaded view/conversation view, whatever you want to call it.

There doesn't need to be a sent or outbox as every single reply, incoming and outgoing is added to the same conversation.

If you have a Gmail account, it works in the same way.

yes I realized it did Chris but now I'm at a loss, for I sent someone a PM, but never got a reply as of yet which the contents were rather important, just wanted to forward off another to them ...but ...no sent mail to check with..

but gmail also gives you a 'sent ' mail to check from...with or without a return mail..

If you go into your Inbox, you will see the Conversation.

If you click the Conversation, you will see your original message.

If you want to send it again, just copy and paste it into the text editor in the conversation and click Send. It will send a second copy to them.

There's no need for a sent box or outbox. This is much more reliable than e-mail. If you sent it and can see the conversation in the Inbox they did receive it.

Keep in mind that the other member may have left the conversation permanently which means he/she would never see the new post.
Currently the only way to know if someone is still in the conversation is with an add-on.

Top Bottom