Inactive Members

Inactive Members 4.1

No permission to download
Great news on the cron ability in the latest update. Another request would be to be able to customise the email a bit with logo, header, footer, etc...

I'm getting this error when I click Send sample email to…..

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY xf_thread.view_count DESC LIMIT 25' at line 6

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Andy/InactiveMembers/ControllerPublic/InactiveMembers.php at line 229
  6. Andy_InactiveMembers_ControllerPublic_InactiveMembers->actionSendSample() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/barfilounge.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

Ok I've fixed the problem.. Basically, don't put a comma after the last node ID

Example:

Must be

Works great!

Can you change the Include Forums to Exclude Forums? We always have far less forums we want to Exclude than we want to Include. Its quite the process on forums with a lot of individual forums.

Do I need to exclude the "Unregistered / Unconfirmed Guest" user group? If so is the correct ID "unregistered-unconfirmed.1" ? Would I also need to re-run the Cron or would it have completed for the other users? I dont want to manually re-run it and end up spamming people :)

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Using $this when not in object context - library/Andy/InactiveMembers/CronEntry/InactiveMembers.php:26
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 09:13
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://www.talkmountain.bike/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/gallery/?page=1"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

OK, I am changing this, cause I got it set up. But when I attempted to send a test message to me, clicking on the proper option, it sent the entire batch mailing instead. ???

Last edited:
Second, although I listed specific uaergroups by number to be excluded, it ended up sending the messages to those uaergroups anyway.

I cannot use this plugin if it won't follow my settings. Using XF 1.3.5 and no other inactive emailing plugins are active.

Hello and thank youf or the awesome addon, is the banned member group excluded by default from receiving emails like this or no option for this yet?

Hi,

Nice add-on, however it could be nice to have logs (and send the logs to admin) and to be able to see who will receive the email before sending the email. Another cool option would be to delay emails or send them in small batches.

I upgraded and its been awhile but I am not receiving the sample emails, I tried changing my email as well and still no go...

Here is my server log error:

Code:
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to rallen@drynclean.com failed: Network is unreachable - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:277
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(167): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_connect('ssl://smtp.gmai...')
#1 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(199): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->connect()
#2 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#3 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/MailQueue.php(71): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#5 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(8)
#6 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#7 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#8 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home2/truckmount46/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "https://www.sitehere.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forums/vlm-op-encapsulation.81/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Delete...Close

Last edited:
Yeah if there was an option in the settings to send it out every 30, 60, or 90 days would be good. That way we would not have to remember to send it out. With 12 forums to admin doing it manually is added work.

Suggestion: add as an option (not mandatory) automatism so it will go out every 30 or 60 days? Not every admin wants to have it automated. The time frame for the automatism shall be customizable (days, months, weeks)

Does anyone know if the features of auto mailing 30, 60 or 90 days has been implemented?

Thanks,

So I sent out a batch, when looking at the inactive emails to send again, same criteria, its giving me more, is it doubling up? I have not change d the criteria.

Screen Shot 2014-11-01 at 9.48.06 PM.webp

Top Bottom